View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #4
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
KW still had more yards this year compared to JJ receiving and one more TD. I still don't think he is a very good receiver.

His return game has improved but I don't doubt he will make a mistake that will be costly in the superbowl.

I don't miss him too much but I am sure he would have helped us at times and hurt us at others.
You do realize Jacoby wasn't that far off from matching Walter's numbers & he was a #3 WR...not a #2 WR like Walter who started every game & thus had more opportunities then Jacoby.

Hindsight is always 20/20. We could've used Jones, but who's to say he would've produced like he did in Baltimore. I personally think he needed a change to light a fire under him. He was public enemy #1 & most of it was his own doing. He simply was too comfortable & was a bit too arrogant despite his mistakes. He would've been helpful IF he acted & played like he did for the Ravens, but that's a big IF when its all said & done. The change seems to have been the best for him more then the Texans.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote