View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #28
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Well he's playing WR at the senior bowl so his stock will probably drop. He's never played WR before and is going to have to learn everything (not gonna happen in 1 week).
I understand that, but when teams see a physical specimen that can create with the ball in his hands I think some team might jump on him in the third or fourth...especially if it's a team picking at the end of the round...

I understand moving him to wr as well. You normally see athletic qb's go to wr or a wr go to qb because presumably they would have some understanding of how both positions operate. Also, it's a different type of pounding being a rb. Then you also have blocking come into play. Most guys that have played qb or wr and are used to operating in space just aren't going to want to or be able to run between the tackles or pick up blitzing lb's on a consistent basis in the NFL.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote