View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #27
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yep.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone grabbed him in the third or fourth round.
Well he's playing WR at the senior bowl so his stock will probably drop. He's never played WR before and is going to have to learn everything (not gonna happen in 1 week). The only route he's run before is a flare route out of the backfield. He also fielded punts for the first time in his life the first day of practice and muffed 4 out of 8 attempts I believe. If he was playing RB (which is his optimum position) I would expect his stock to rise, but he's not. Probably a 4th-5th round prospect.

He's going to go to the combine and measure in at the same size as Jamaal Charles and run almost as fast. I still don't understand how people watch his film and see a WR.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote