Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #86
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 26367 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Okay. Would you rather have Flacco, who despite being an off and on QB, has 5 wins in the playoffs, and has made the playoffs every year in his career?

Or would you have a situation like what they have in Arizona? Where you don't even know who will be starting.

I know Flacco isn't an elite, and I know he gives you Raven fans a heart attack from time to time, but I feel like the less fortunate teams, like Arizona or even Kansas City, would love to have a QB like Flacco. Still young, and has shown he can get the job done.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if another team threw money at him, instead of developing a QB.

And my question was, how would YOU feel? Would you be happy? Would you be upset? Flacco is tricky, so I was just curious. It's just a question, no need to make accusations that I am uninformed.
I wanted Flacco signed before last year. I post on KC board- they thought Matt Cassel was a better QB than Flacco- Matt Freeakin Cassel.

Joe doesn't lose games for us- but he wins games for us. He is inconsistsent some times but I put that more on Cam Cameron, not so much on Joe.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote