Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #83
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
If you believe for one second, if you even firmulated the thought that Joe Flacco could leave the ravens and especially for Arizona, then you must not pay attention to alot of football and football news....after all the issues Batimore has had with finding a qb....

I wasn't drunk- I asked you a pointed question in response to a statement by you...
Okay. Would you rather have Flacco, who despite being an off and on QB, has 5 wins in the playoffs, and has made the playoffs every year in his career?

Or would you have a situation like what they have in Arizona? Where you don't even know who will be starting.

I know Flacco isn't an elite, and I know he gives you Raven fans a heart attack from time to time, but I feel like the less fortunate teams, like Arizona or even Kansas City, would love to have a QB like Flacco. Still young, and has shown he can get the job done.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if another team threw money at him, instead of developing a QB.

And my question was, how would YOU feel? Would you be happy? Would you be upset? Flacco is tricky, so I was just curious. It's just a question, no need to make accusations that I am uninformed.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote