View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #116
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm certainly not above it all. None of us were happy with an 11-1 team blowing a chance at HFA. In the heat of the moment, we are all fans venting our perspectives.

But now in hindsight? I'm not going to lose sight of the big picture. Having 12 win team in this city is fantastic. I already miss football. It's going to be a long off-season.
I'm not going to lie...I'm not super optimistic going forward as I feel this team is slow to recognize and fix problems.

But as always I'm looking forward to off season changes/additions to the team and hopefully another year of learning experience for all involved.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote