View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #115
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Great post, DB! I'm guilty of losing sight of this too at times. I reckon I was kinda miffed with the way the last 1/4 or so of the season went, but iiwii.
I'm certainly not above it all. None of us were happy with an 11-1 team blowing a chance at HFA. In the heat of the moment, we are all fans venting our perspectives.

But now in hindsight? I'm not going to lose sight of the big picture. Having 12 win team in this city is fantastic. I already miss football. It's going to be a long off-season.