View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad day to be a Browns fan

As a Browns fan and an Ohio native, I can't really say I hate the Ravens any more. The franchise wasn't the problem with the move, it was the owner Art Modell. He was a greedy SOB, but now that he's dead I couldn't care less what they do. I'm just glad he didn't get to see his team go to another Super Bowl.

I'll be rooting for the 49ers in this SB, but it's not because I hate the Ravens organization, it's because I like the 49ers players a lot more than the Ravens. It's easy for myself to root for great players like Willis, Bowman, Aldon Smith, Justin Smith and company. Their defense is exceptional, much more so than the aging Ravens. Plus I don't like Ray Lewis or Jacoby Jones. Granted the 49ers have Randy Moss, but he's not so bad anymore. It will be funny if Manningham wins back to back Super Bowls on two different teams, I wonder how many players have done that.