View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad day to be a Browns fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Old Oilers fans can relate. I will never like the Titans. NEVER.

Even after Bud kicks the bucket, we have a natural division rival. But the history of that franchise is what it is, and while it means nothing to the younger demographics, those of us that lived it feel how we feel. Emotional? Perhaps, but certainly not without logic.

The greatest Oiler, Earl Campbell, refused to be honored by the franchise in Nashville. That says it all for me.
Same here from start to finish. And yet another reason Earl is tops in my book.