Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #79
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 23098 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I actually thought he was one of the good Raven posters. I guess I was wrong on that one. I just remember him being very gracious in defeat earlier this season, and even making a raven troll look dumb last season in the playoffs.

Also, I don't put anyone on ignore. Even the dumb ones have a right to be heard, even when they aren't credible 99 percent of the time.

Thanks though.
Aww c'mon man! I'm the same guy I was last year and earlier this year. I can recognize an ass kicking whe I see it...no way around it. I aditted as much.

Now when the playoffs came around, the Texans folded vs the Pats...who knows what would have happened in a rematch with you guys...

its just an internet message board; its not life anddeath.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote