View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #87
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Is Showtime still able to pick? Once everyone is eliminated and the only participant has a strike I believe it's over. Maybe Showtime can clarify?

Two years ago everyone remaining picked the Saints. Multiple people (including myself) tied for the championship that year.
No, it's done and it already has a green check mark where my Super Bowl pick would be, also no "edit" prompt. Just as well, since I took SF I would have had to pick Baltimore which wouldn't be where my hard earned money would have gone....lol.

Thanks again guys!! I was a lot of fun trying to hang in there week after week (after my two strikes). Looking forward to next year.