View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #18
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
one of the strongest in the nation if i remember correctly. In any event Cush has always come off to me as a guy who really doesn't vibe with Houston as a city. I doubt it has anything to do with him as a player here...i think its just him & his wife wanting to make a home in a different place for the offseason...probably at her request. Anyone know if she's a native texan or some chick that came with him from Cali?
They met at USC, she's from Utah though. Oh, and she's incredibly smoking hot.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote