View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #37
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Has any ex-Texan (other than Mittens) won a Super Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Derek Carr threw for 4000+ yards, 37 TD's and 7 INT's at Fresno last year.
He could be available in the 2014 draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Hey, I wish the best for David Carr. But if you have to come troll a message board for vindication years later (with clipboard vindication, no less), then you have insecurity issues. Seek help, for your own good.
I honestly wish nothing good or bad on David Carr. Like 99% of players who used to be Texans, I have no feelings toward any of them.

I do hope DeMeco Ryans has a good career, but he's about the only one. He's that 1% for me.

I just find it rather weird to see a former player's family trolling the forums in some narcissistic endeavor at vindication. David Carr has not been in a Texans uniform since 2006, but yet here his family is - most likely behind David's back - representing the Fresno Mafia.

What next? VY fanboys popping up if an NFL team invites him to camp?