View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #86
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Congrats Showtime! You made it all the way to the Super Bowl! I don't think we have ever had anyone make it that far in the TT survival games. Two years ago everyone but one guy in the playoffs lost when the Seahawks upset the Saints. I think that was the farthest anyone has gone up until this year. You should pick the Super Bowl winner too and see if you can get through the full season.
I made it last year, picked the Giants (had already taken the Pats) and won.