View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #85
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Congrats Showtime! You made it all the way to the Super Bowl! I don't think we have ever had anyone make it that far in the TT survival games. Two years ago everyone but one guy in the playoffs lost when the Seahawks upset the Saints. I think that was the farthest anyone has gone up until this year. You should pick the Super Bowl winner too and see if you can get through the full season.
Is Showtime still able to pick? Once everyone is eliminated and the only participant has a strike I believe it's over. Maybe Showtime can clarify?

Two years ago everyone remaining picked the Saints. Multiple people (including myself) tied for the championship that year.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote