View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #14
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Cushing and Watt are the only must signs of the next several offseasons, neither of them are going anywhere.
You would certainly say that about Watt, but Cushing is coming off of a season-ending ACL, and anytime a player blows out his knee there's uncertainty associated with his return. Cushing return to play in 2013 could be shaky, atleast inconsistant because he's returning from a severe injury and he and the Texans might have problems reaching an agreement for a new contract ? And on top of that Cushing family back east might want him and their new grandchild/nephew-niece ( I don't ksow if he's got a son or daughter ?), to be closer to home ?
And I can see Cushings wife wanting a different, smaller house for their new baby, but I don't see them buying until they know more about their plans subsequent to the 2013 season ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote