View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
This is what makes me leary about Barrett Jones.

I don't know how he could have played on a lisfranc. He's going to get a very long look in the combine examination room.

I also think the Bruce Matthews comparison is a little overblown. Yes, Jones is versatile, like Matthews. But, Bruce was one of the more athletic linemen to play the game. Jones isn't in that league as an athlete.

Just a note to fellow posters: It is unnecessary to quote an entire post. Especially one as long as Doppelganger's OP. It makes these threads much more difficult to read. Just quote what is relative to what you want to discuss.
More than a little overblown. Bruce Matthews had ballerina feet at 300 lbs. Toradol (pain killer) use has been linked to plantar fasciitis...I wonder if it has any connection to lisfranc injuries.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote