View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #110
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You do realize that us fans have ZERO influence on this team's operations, yeah?

So what do you propose fans do with with their resentment? Stop supporting the team? Stop buying merchandise? Write e-mails? Call sports radio? Stop going to games? Please elaborate how fans are supposed to show their discontent with a 12-4 team that won their division and won a playoff game. I am very interested in an effective fan movement, because everything up to this point in time over the years has been lame, and quite frankly, a joke.

At some point, you've got to enjoy the ride. Right now we have very vocal segment who are coming off as a bunch of myopic whiny fans who piss and moan because our team did not bring home a Lombardi.

Well, guess what, 31 teams in the NFL this year will have the same results as the Texans.

It's just ENTERTAINMENT. When did fans lose sight of this? Were y'all entertained or not? I know I enjoyed the hell out of the 2011 and 2012 seasons. If you didn't, why even bother being a fan?
MSR.

Or maybe think about the Cardinal fans.
Let's say somehow you stick with the team since its inception, all the way back to 1920 (nineteen twenty.)

No Lombardi trophy, a 6-7 play-offs record, and 209 games under .500 for the regular season.

How is that for "suffering", LOL.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote