View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #28
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

I'm more Sr Bowl than Pro Bowl at this time of the year. I try to always watch the Sr Bowl but I can't even remember the last time I sat through a Pro Bowl. I've been a football fan since the early 70's and I haven't given a heck about this game for decades. I'd rather watch Powder Puff football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Pro Bowl needs to be a game played by college prospects like the Senior Bowl with the AFC and NFC still electing players to their respective Pro Bowl teams but all they'll really do is some skills competitions and hang out with the prospects all week/weekend.
What we need is the bizarro-world Post Season American Football Bowl. The top College prospects play the guys who didn't make the Pro Bowl each year. The players and fans determine the elite players at a red carpet ceremony, then after the show, live....the fans pick the starters for the AFB on their smart phones while they play NFL bloopers on the big screen.

So, if you make the "Pro Bowl" you get to go on vacation. If you don't make the club, you must go play the in-coming College kids and perhaps ride a bus to the game.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote