View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #37
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Ok,

Noone really knows what happenned that night at the club, all we do know is that a fight broke out people were stabbed and someone lost their life it's a shame. Since that night, he hasn't been in a single instance of trouble since if he was a constant troublemaker i'd be more apt to label him as being involved as patterns like that tend to show themselves over time.

Dunno, my .02 is let the man be, he'll have to deal with it at some point in time, and you can only hope more good than bad has come from it.

Im in the same boat that you are in. I hope should I ever fall in trouble one day that a lot of the people here dont sit on the jury.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote