View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #21
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I like your 3rd (both) and 4th round picks a lot. I just don't think that the Texans will wait until the last round to draft an ILB. Also, I don't see Geathers as being a fit for our system. Like the Denard Robinson pick, he gets vertical so quick.
My thinking is that Wade Phillips is a successful DC. He is successful because he can use the players he has in order to create a good system. He has used big NTs before to success(Buffalo and SD). If Phillips is a smart DC, and I think he is, he would find a way to incorporate a player with the skill of Geathers into the team.

I think Cush comes back healthy next year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Texans get a cheap FA ILB to play with him. This gives Mauti all the time he needs to heal and be ready to go.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote