View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Cowboys have more problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
I don't seem to recall Parcells/Jones naming his ability as reasoning for cutting him. I don't think he's all that good but he'd make a good 3rd stringer. But if you've failed multiple drug tests...that's not cause enough?
Christ Mortenson was just on Monday Night Countdown, and he expressed that the Cowboys check "insufficient skills" when releasing Carter. In the NFL you must specify the reason for the release. So I would guess that would be the reason they're challenging it. Tough to go from #1 on the depth chart to being released with insufficient skills.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote