View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #20
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just got back on MB & appreciate work you put in. I like Jones but he will not start over Newton so I could not mock him there. I do not see Woods after middle of second so I'd rather go with a WR in first that could start WR2, either T Williams or Deandre Hopkins.

I do like Trevardo but when I mocked him his height became an issue for others. He is closer to 6'1 but fast. Due to needs as I see them, I'd prefer to draft OLB after third round.
I think Jones is a superior player to Newton. In the New England game, I saw Newton struggling against the pass rush. I saw several plays where he lunged and the DL player got around him causing Schaub to throw the ball away. Jones could do a better job than that and has against top level DL prospects.

Woods is hard to predict. There are a very good group of 8 receivers who I would take in the first 2 rounds. I think at least one of them will be there for the Texans. Not sure who yet, but surely one of them will fall. I just picked Woods.

In the third round, taking talent is important. Trevardo has talent. Every year talented players drop simply because they don't have the right size. We can take Travardo and let others take less talented bigger players

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote