View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #214
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I'm not butthurt about your obvious ignorance of how things in Baltimore transpire; you are a Texans fan- you shouldn't have any idea of how things transpire here in Baltimore. The very fact that you are continuing to stub your toe in trying to explain what transpired with the Ravens is a direct result of your anger towards all things ravens. You have a perception, poor though it is, of what the Ravens are all about, but in reality it is misguided and false.
actually i'm a fairly big baltimore fan, and required quite a bit of help from my girlfriend to get decked out in purple this weekend. mom spent several years working in baltimore recently and we've made great friends in the area. you're taking offense to what i perceive as truth in comparison towards the current texans' state of affairs - as well as national perception towards your organization.