View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #222
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
my bad. 17th ... the ravens defense is worse than average, and an obvious cake walk in the playoffs. the run game is barely above-par ... i mock the ravens drafting a running back this year to replace that what's his name who's holding their run game back. as for their receivers, i wouldnt want them on my team - even the ravens fans think they're scrubs. it's not as if their #2 receiver has more touchdowns than the texans receivers combined.

to the public, cam got fired for not giving the ball to ray rice every down - instead asking flacco to carry the load. i dont even recall this year's OC, but the same thing is perception ... he tried to install a hurry up offense to give flacco more control and it bombed quickly. basically the same applied in both cases. ray rice wins games, only give flacco what is necessary. and quit getting butthurt about it, we do the same with foster and schaub.
And yet one tandem is in the super bowl and one isnt