View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilpW View Post
Schaub was the MVP of the Pro Bowl in 2010. That should tell you how worthless this "game" is.
How that happened might tell you this isn't an opportunity to take a random Schaub shot. An NFL head coach decided to bring Schaub back into the game, a rare event and over other Pro Bowl QBs, to lead a come from behind victory.

Schaub certainly didn't make the pro bowl this year on support from Texans fans. Apparently players and coaches respect him.

As to the pro bowl, I usually watch it as one of the last opportunities to watch football in the season. The money is insignificant to these guys so they must like playing it also or you would see a lot more drop-outs.