View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #214
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
watched the game twice, and didnt like much that i saw. there was plenty to put on kubiak, schaub, the offensive line, and the organization in general. but my whining ends at "we gave up 41 points". schaub has never lost a game where the defense has allowed less than 20 points (ravens tagged at 13). what happens if we hold brady to 19 instead of 41? we match up insanely well against the ravens ... if we win that one does it make schaub a top 5 quarterback instead of flacco?
So our defense needs to be the best overall in points allowed in order for Schaub to be "good enough"...never gonna happen, he needs to sack up and carry us once in awhile