View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #194
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
this thread is awesome. flacco has been in the league 5 years with middling stats despite a top 5 defense and bigtime run game each year (and two major receivers). he proclaimed himself "elite" and the whole world laughed. he's gotten no less than 2 coordinators fired for trying to give him a reasonable workload. schaub finally gets a defense and beats the ravens by 30 points, and has a better regular season.

the ravens defense holds brady to 13 points and flacco is suddenly a top 5 quarterback. oh and schaub also put up 28 points on the patriots ... only it didnt matter against their 41. schaub also beat the broncos in denver, as well as the colts at home.

i've got as many problems with schaub as any rational fan, but this joe flacco stuff is getting out of hand.
I never said Flacco elite I am just choosing Flacco over MS. Pretty easy choice in my book.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote