View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Little Breakdown on Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I think you are being a bit generous in your assessment of Slaton & Adibi. Better then average...they are both unemployed last I checked & it seems Slaton was just a 1 hit wonder fluke. Adibi never started & carried the " injury prone" label like no other. That hardly says "better than average" IMO.

Okoye qualifies as a bust, IMO, because he was a Top 10 pick who has been cut by 2 teams(1 team cut him twice) if I recall correctly & never really produced like a top 10 pick. If I recall correctly, he too is unemployed. Once again, I believe you are being a bit generous in your assessments of some players.
Whatever your assessments are, it's fine with me.

We've discussed about this before on this board.

An example I brought up was the Patriots, a team that a lot of people here seem to think as a model.

The only two guys remaining from those 2 years are Jerod Mayo, and a nobody named Matt Slater.

Does Matt Slater qualify to be anything to you?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote