View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013   #10
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2009 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
One was a seventh round pick, the other a 3rd rounder. A third round guard is expected to start down the line. A seventh rounder still being around after three seasons? Has to constitute as a solid pick in the round he was selected.
Fair enough. Don't quite agree, but I can see some of the logic. I look at the fact that Nolan only lasted 3 yrs, considering he was cut by the Texans in the preseason & is unemployed as we speak. Nolan never pushed to be a starter, but did have some good moments. Caldwell hasn't panned out for a 3rd rounder as far as a starter, but was a decent backup & is still employed is how I kinda look at it.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote