View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2009 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I'm just wondering how you grade Nolan out as "solid" despite being cut twice by the Texans & Dolphins & claim Caldwell is bust despite still being employed. Dont get me wrong, I like Nolan & thought he had more to offer then Keo, but obviously the Texans & Dolphins disagreed as he his looking for work as we speak. Just wondering...
One was a seventh round pick, the other a 3rd rounder. A third round guard is expected to start down the line. A seventh rounder still being around after three seasons? Has to constitute as a solid pick in the round he was selected.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote