View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #8
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2009 Draft

Nolan was still with the team after four years as a seventh round pick. I would say that was at least a "good" pick.

Mccain was the #3 CB as a sixth round pick. I don't really expect that much from a sixth rounder, so I'm good with saying that's a "great" pick.

I would say James Casey (as a fifth rounder) was a "good" pick. I think he would be a better TE than he would be a FB, but a starting player for a 5th rounder should go into the "good" category.

Quin, without a doubt in my mind, would be considered a "great" pick. Same with Cushing.

Caldwell is a bust. He didn't impress in his first year starting.

I would say Barwin was an "Ok" pick. Not good, but I wouldn't constitute him as a bad or bust pick either.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote