View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #103
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I never said he was a bad businessman. Slow learning as an NFL football team owner. Big difference.

And I am not a bitter fan. Disappointed yes. I'm just tired of the same ol same ol in Houston. Fans making excuses as to why our team didn't meet expectations. They had a huge meltdown at the end of epic proportions and fans are fine with it. By golly they beat the Bengals. Should have been off that week. They should have been whoopin a$$ on the Ravens at Reliant in the championship game. Why should we believe they will do anything different in 2013 if everything remains the same? Overall record is nothing. Bring a Lombardi to Houston.
Can't say I feel much different & agree 100%.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote