View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #174
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well all of that stuff was years ago any way. I don't see how you could argue that Schaub would be faster then anyone in the NFL at this point. His last attempt to run it into the end zone was hilarious it was so badly in slow motion as he started moving. That lineman totally stopped him in his tracks. Most slow QB's would have blown right past that guy to score, but Schaub couldn't do it even when he tried on that sneak.
If Schaub would get in the shotgun , he'd be where he was trying to go .