View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #83
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Uh... weren't we just patting Rick Smith on the back a little while ago?
For what?

I really had stated many times over that I don't really care for the business side of football.n

If you had been in my boat, all of these veteran accountants that are my immediate family and next-to-immediate family talking shop week-in and week-out for more than 25 years would drive you nut, you really don't want to hear about hundred of millions and billions, let alone a few mills.

Once on awhile I get curious, like what Dutch's thread did to me, but really, I would rather go out and pull weeds or go play with the children (which I did, and still do, LOL).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote