Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #48
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Ricky Wagner has tons of potential and comes from a pro style offense in Wisconsin. I drafted him and he would immediately push Newton, but I doubt Gary gives up on Newton that soon, just not his MO
I dont see Newton or Jones as the starters on the right side next season ..... Jones was passed late in the season by Brooks and Newton just isnt good enough as a run blocker.

I know a lot of people think like you do about Gary .... but I dont think the shoe fits. They know they have to run the ball better next season than they did over the final half of this one .... or they will be on the outside looking in again. Gary's said it , Bob's said it , Rick's said it - We need to get better up front. That aint no smoke screen.

They might not do it in the draft but they will address the RT spot ...

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote