View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sw h-town mock 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Hodges started off at Penn State at S, he is good in coverage. Had over 100 tackles his last 2 seasons and can lower the boom. Very competitive has the ability to be a 3 down backer. Looks like he got bigger from year to year and seems to have the frame to play around 245. Plays fast. If he is asked to play on 3rd down or is not able to get off the field on a passing down he will not be looking like Bradie James out there. With him and Cushing on the field we will have 2 guys who can cover like San Francisco. The Texans have shown interest in him.
What gives you the idea that the Texans have shown interest? When you make a statement like that , you need to substantiate it ....

I think he's an interesting option .... kinda that hybrid SS/ILB type I refered to in another thread. Its a pick I would seriously consider.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote