View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #168
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 56179 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If it makes you feel better, Schaub outran Rivers and Brady in the 40 yard dash.

I believe Peyton was pretty bad too, but this site only record back to 1999.

http://nflcombineresults.com/nflcomb...os=QB&college=

If I remember correctly, Peyton's time was so bad that some made fun of him as running a 40 in 7 seconds.

I think his 3-cone might have been worse than Schaub.

There was a story about how the Colts even discussed Ryan Leaf, but Polian and his staffs considered Manning's intangibles so highly, they didn't think athleticism as a really big deal.
If I was a betting man my money would be on Manning being around 7.3 in his cone drill....but I cant find it