View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #160
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If it makes you feel better, Schaub outran Rivers and Brady in the 40 yard dash.

I believe Peyton was pretty bad too, but this site only record back to 1999.

http://nflcombineresults.com/nflcomb...os=QB&college=

If I remember correctly, Peyton's time was so bad that some made fun of him as running a 40 in 7 seconds.

I think his 3-cone might have been worse than Schaub.

There was a story about how the Colts even discussed Ryan Leaf, but Polian and his staffs considered Manning's intangibles so highly, they didn't think athleticism as a really big deal.

Like I said, 40 times are useless IMO for a qb, its all about 3 cone and Schaub is BY FAR the worst in the league. at 7.65, his 40 time was 5.01 or something. Brady who has the slowest 40 time like ever lol at 5.28, ran a 7.2 3 cone, thus his ability to move in the pocket, his COD is better and can move laterally much better.