View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #30
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft with FA considerations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
You were getting on me about an ILB. You don't even have one in your draft at all. And you have two nose tackles? And you got one me about picking n OLB so early and you took one a round later than me.
Whoa there fella. I wasn't getting on you. I was just debating your strategy. That's what these forums are for. It would be boring as hell here if everyone just agreed about everything. Don't get your feelings hurt.

If you read my mock I like Thomas because he can play inside or out. I think he can start inside right away and he's versitile enough to play outside when needed.

One of the NT's ( short ) is Smiths eventual replacement at DE. Right now our front seven is very thin. Smith, Watt, Cushing, Reed, Barwin, are the only starters that are noteworthy. Smith has a huge contract and is on the wrong side of 30. Cushing is coming off a major injury. Barwin IMO is gone via FA. This area has to be upgraded.

Pretty much no matter who you put at WR isn't going to make much of an impact. In fact all you are doing by adding more offensive weapons around schaub is putting more pressure on him to win games.