View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
At least when Tebow invoked God at every turn, he hadn't lived the life Ray Lewis has. We'll spend the next two weeks hearing about how great God is in Ray Lewis' eyes. Ugh.
For me, football season is over with. I don't check NFLN for anything anymore, and the Seahawks are as dead as the Texans. I don't care one tiny bit about the Super Bowl now. Until free agency starts, I'm done with football except for the chatter on this board. Besides Ray Lewis and God, there is also Harbowl I that I don't want to hear about either.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote