View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11998 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Senior Bowl Weigh Ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The hand size is a highly underrated feature . JJ Watt has 11 inch hands , which help you grip , grab , knock down , control , and so on . As a QB , big hands give you grip and control . Some teams think 9 1/2 is minimum .
I noticed Swope's hand size as 8-1/8". That's really small for a WR. I wonder if that will hurt his draft stock much. I really like his heart and toughness as a player. He seems very "gritty."
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote