View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #9
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
The last time I bothered watching a Pro Bowl, Howie Long was still playing. That is how little I care for that game. So for me, next weekend will be more about watching the Senior Bowl, than some lame NFL Pro Bowl.
The last time I can remember caring about the Pro Bowl is when Billy "White Shoes" Johnson was returning kicks for the AFC in the Superdome.

I've said it for years now - they need to scrap the game and just have an awards show to honor the Pro Bowlers, MVP, ROY's, Offensive and Defensive POY, coaches of the year, etc. They can even still send everyone to Hawaii. An awards show, with highlights for each player, would be something I'd check out. The Pro Bowl game - not interested, never will be.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote