View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #102
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You're talking to a guy that called a few of us dumbasses for being happy about the Texans winning in the playoffs. He isn't going to like anything about this team until they are somehow a SB winner most likely. Nothing else will ever be good enough.

I do understand a lot of the criticisms of Mcnair. I can't stand having the guy as our owner a lot of times, but I also realize that a ton of other owners have their own issues as well. Mcnair is a nice guy that loves having longevity. He trusts Kubiak with all he has. He loves the guy and loves working with him. Mcnair seems to me like he'll always want to reward people who he feels works really hard and is dedicated to this team regardless of what their progression is to a very large extent.
Tex, I would like to think that a successful businessman knows how to find good people working for him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote