View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #75
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Right there Tex, I think you answer your own question ???

At least somewhat!?!
How so? Please explain.

I don't like what the Patriots have done in free agency at all over the years?? They had that one amazing off season where they went out and got all these weapons and they almost had a perfect season. Since then they have done very little as far as getting solid free agents. BB has been extremely cheap and they haven't won a Sb since then. The only big move I thought they made that was a good cheap move was their attempt at Haynesworth as it didn't cost them a thing and it was such a low risk high reward move and it ended up not working. Getting their CB this season though, was a great move that helped them a lot and hopefully they'll resign him next season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote