View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #63
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Al Davis said that you never turn down the chance to get someone who can put the ball in the endzone .

If you look at recent drafts , say 2005 and on , you'll see the only Playoff team that's sustained is New England . Why ... Brady and the hoody I guess .

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft
They've made a ton of blunders in their off seasons as well. BB has been far from a genius that people make him out to be. Tom Brady is the biggest reason that their team shines. BB is not the anchor of that offense. TOm Brady is, and he's been highly successful with multiple OC's and different offenses. BB is the GM and the HC and he's been awful at acquiring offensive weapons in my eyes other then those TE's. Brady makes guys look a lot better honestly. BB has been horrible at finding a replacement for Randy Moss. He has failed with the likes of Brandon Tate, Chad Johnson, Branch and now Lloyd. I bashed all of those attempts when they first got them as I do root for the Patriots outside of the Texans. THe Patriots would have probably two more rings in the last 4 years if they would have had a wideout that could get consistent separation. That's exactly what killed them in yesterday's game.

Then when you look at their defense over the years, and they have barely even improved. That's all on Bellicheck. Brady's offense has carried that team as far as it can go all these years.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote