View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #95
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Lame owner, lame coach, lame QB .... next year should be exciting!
Change owner to gm and you hit the trifecta. McNair is just excrutiatingly patient. Its becoming a fault instead of an asset. He is also as others have said "learning on the job". I doubt he learned this slow in business. I can't hate him but it is fairly aggrivating at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Lame poster, lying poster, and lame posts that suggest you could find another team like you said you would like to do a few weeks ago. The next post of yours should be very similar to this one.