View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Senior Bowl Weigh Ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
My unending argument that Long is best suited inside & natural LG was just confirmed. Despite being 6-6 his arms are too short to play tackle. However this could be key to his dominance I saw watching film playing LG for Oregon. He is country strong with large hands to punch & grab stunning defensive linemen and athletic burst to leverage from phone booth into second level. If Texans drafted him I would expect him to develop quickly replacing Wade Smith.
The hand size is a highly underrated feature . JJ Watt has 11 inch hands , which help you grip , grab , knock down , control , and so on . As a QB , big hands give you grip and control . Some teams think 9 1/2 is minimum .