View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Knowing what we know now, which QB do you go with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
This list has the tone of anyone except Schaub.
Well, not anyone. I don't think the Bills, Jets, Cards, Chiefs, Raiders, Jags, Titans, Browns, Eagles, or Rams have much hope at the position and would take Schaub right now, and possibly over the next few years while they draft someone. That's ten of 32 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
So in essence you're saying:

Flacco>Schaub

Schaub>Luck & Wilson (right now)

Luck & Wilson> Flacco

Am I missing something here?
That sounds about right. I'm very high on Russell Wilson, so others may not agree on that point, but I think he's better than other rookies that people were raving about the last couple years. Andrew Luck has already shown he has everything it takes. Once he gets his turnovers under control, that guy is going to be nails. That just comes with experience. But because of that experience, Schaub is still a notch above them for now.