Re: Knowing what we know now, which QB do you go with?
For me, it's
1. RGIII -- quick release, strong & accurate arm, mobility to extend plays
2. Andrew Luck -- highest upside, but needs to work on those INTs, Peyton/Brady mold but tough
3. Robert Wilson -- a winner, overachiever, leader, composed
4. Colin Kaepernick -- down this far because I think he relies most on the read option, which NFL defenses will catch up to
5. Joe Flacco -- This may be all wrong, because Cameron may have been his limiting factor. If so, and I need to see more evidence, then I'd bump him up to 3rd.